- Dr. Octavio di Leo | Writer & Producer | Center Director - IES Abroad Rio de Janeiro
- Willard Huyck | Writer, Director & Producer | IES Abroad Paris Alumnus, 1965-66
- Dr. Franz Leithold | Writer, Director & Editor | IES Abroad Freiburg Faculty - Film Studies
- Elisabetta Lodoli | Director, Screenwriter & Writer | IES Abroad Rome Faculty - Film Studies
- Mara Perbellini | Script Writer & Story Analyst | IES Abroad Milan Faculty – Film Studies
- Naomi Seekings | Director & Writer | IES Abroad London Faculty - Film Studies
- Dr. Ashley Taggart | Writer & Screenwriter | Center Director - IES Abroad Dublin
These seven individuals bring talent and expertise as screenwriters, writers, producers, directors, and editors, as well as a vested interest in study abroad. Read their full bios here.
The jury will select the top student films for public voting on the basis of capturing the spirit of study abroad, production quality, entertainment, and originality.
Among the jurors is Oscar-nominated IES Abroad Paris 1965-66 alumnus, Willard Huyck, whose film credits include American Graffiti, Lucky Lady, French Postcards, Best Defense, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Radioland Murders. He also worked on the screenplays for the first Star Wars and the first Mission: Impossible.
As a reminder, the deadline to submit a film is August 1, 2014.