What’s that? IES Abroad has been named GoAbroad.com’s Top Study Abroad Organization for the second year in a row? And we’re the only organization to ever win this honor twice?
Yes, it’s true! And we couldn’t be happier to be recognized as GoAbroad.com’s Top Study Abroad Organization in 2016 and 2017!
GoAbroad.com determines the ranking based on student reviews on their website. Out of 3,126 of GoAbroad’s international partners, IES Abroad has achieved an average overall rating of 9.41 (out of 10) with 1,242 student reviews.
We partner with websites such as GoAbroad.com so that you can easily compare different providers and programs, and read reviews from students. Our students are the real experts on what it’s like to study abroad with us. Reviews like the ones below have made us the number one study abroad provider:
- Before I left for London, the IES Abroad staff not only provided excellent pre-departure materials that made it clear what I should expect in the process of arranging my trip, but they were also incredibly attentive and quick to respond to any questions I had via email. When I arrived in London, the staff did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and safe. This pattern extended beyond our orientation days, and throughout the rest of the program.
– Anna | IES Abroad London
- What I loved the most about studying abroad through IES Abroad is the support system that I had from the minute I was accepted and even now as an alumna. I remember feeling butterflies (a bit from excitement, a bit from nervousness) when I thought about my upcoming study abroad trip, but my advisor sent me a weekly newsletter and answered all of my questions (no matter how small or unimportant they seemed to me!).
- Julia | IES Abroad Nagoya
- This past summer, I traveled with IES Abroad to Morocco for a seven-week intensive language program. Overall, the experience was terrific and I would highly recommend it. The biggest strength of this program is its cultural and linguistic immersion, with classes taught solely in the focus language and an important homestay and cultural activity component.
- Greg | IES Abroad Rabat
- The staff was always helpful, friendly, and treated me not only with respect but as a friend as well. The school faculty was amazing and I met some of the nicest people there. My transition from the States to Japan was smooth and whenever I had questions, I got answers. I never felt alone or felt as though I couldn't reach out for help. If I could go back to IES Abroad tomorrow, I would.
- Samekh | IES Abroad Tokyo
- IES Abroad really established a system where I felt that I was able to fully immerse myself to the Madrid lifestyle as much as I wanted. I met my current best friends, I meandered around Europe, and I fell in love with all things Spanish. I am hit with a wave of nostalgia every day that I am not able to sip on a cafe con leche paired with the ever so consistently delicious tortilla española. IES Abroad Madrid does it right.
- Dan | IES Abroad Madrid