Vera Isaacs Schwartz Endowed Stipend
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 1
- Summer Deadline: April 1
The Vera Isaacs Schwartz Endowed Stipend has been established by Alan and Ronnie Schwartz in loving tribute to Alan’s mother. Vera valued learning in the classroom, but also recognized that there is an education to be had in museums, cafés and pastry shops around the world. Alan is a current member of the IES Abroad Board of Directors and he has established this stipend to honor his mother Vera and her commitment to providing her grandchildren funds to expand their college education outside of the classroom.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Enroll in a summer, semester or full year IES Abroad program.
- Attend a U.S. college or university.
- Have an expected family contribution (EFC) of $30,000 or less.