University of Canterbury Scholarship
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 15
The University of Canterbury International Mobility Inbound Study Abroad Scholarships have been established to provide support for students from overseas universities to experience one semester or one year at the University of Canterbury as a non-degree Study Abroad student.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be accepted to and attend the IES Abroad Christchurch Direct Enrollment – University of Canterbury semester program (fall or spring)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- New Zealand and Australian citizens or permanent residents are not eligible for this scholarship