University of Auckland Study Abroad Scholarship
- Fall/Academic Year Deadline: May 1
- Spring/Calendar Year Deadline: November 15
The University of Auckland Study Abroad Scholarship has been established to provide support for IES Abroad students to experience one semester or one year at the University of Auckland as a non-degree study abroad student.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be accepted to and attend the IES Abroad Auckland Direct Enrollment - University of Auckland semester program (fall or spring).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- Submit a statement of no more than 500 words describing your reasons for studying at the University of Auckland and how this study abroad experience fits into your academic and career goals (email to scholarships@IESabroad.org).
- Submit one faculty letter of support (email to scholarships@IESabroad.org).