- An automatic $2,000 credit toward all IES Abroad semester and academic year/calendar year programs.*
- This $2,000 credit will be noted on your IES Abroad invoice.
- Here is a summary of Spring 2017 Program Fees with the Public University Grant Applied
- Here is a summary of Fall 2017 Program Fees with the Public University Grant applied.
- Attend a public college or university that is a Member or Associate member of the IES Abroad consortium.
- You must be accepted to and attend an IES Abroad program authorized by your home school in order to receive one of these scholarships.
- Standard programs only. Customized programs are not eligible for IES Abroad financial aid.
- No additional application necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
- Grant is automatic for all eligible students. Simply apply to an IES Abroad Fall, Spring, Academic Year or Calendar Year Program (if you have not done so already).
- Deadlines for the Public University Grant are the same as the application deadline (or extended deadline) for your IES Abroad program.
*Summer programs and full-time semester internship programs not included.