Additional funding opportunities can help you cover the costs of study abroad.
Pro tip: Plan ahead and apply early. Regardless of the term in which you study abroad, most awards are made once per year and have application deadlines between January and March.
- Country Specific Scholarships
- Disability Scholarships
- Diversity Aid
- Environmental/ Sustainability Interest Scholarships
- General Scholarship Databases
- General Study Abroad Scholarships
- LGBTQIA Scholarships
- Pell Grant Recipients & First Generation College Students
- Religious/Faith-based Scholarships
- Scholarships by Discipline/Area of Study
- Student Loans