12 credits. 12 weeks. $12,000.
Reducing 35 of our program prices for Spring and Summer 2016 was only the start of making our study abroad programs even more accessible and affordable for students.
We’re thrilled to share more information about our four new, very special programs starting in Fall 2016. These programs all provide the same level of academic excellence and superior student support you expect from IES Abroad.
- 1-week Orientation + Survival Language Training (non-credit)
- 11 weeks of Area Studies Courses (English-taught)
- 4 Area Studies Classes in English
- Optional Language Course (not required)
- 1 Overnight Field Trip + Course-Related Excursions
- International Health Insurance
- Predeparture Preparation
- On-site Support
Check out all four programs!