Menu

Blogs by Program Location

Colgate University
Salamanca - Spring 2017

Hi! I’m a junior attending Colgate University. I’m majoring in Psychology and minoring in Spanish – I practice it whenever I can! As a multicultural student (half black and half Italian), I consider myself a city girl and am drawn to vibrant, diverse areas. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, traveling, going to the beach, and watching or playing sports. I can’t wait to head to Salamanca, sharpen up my Spanish and share my adventures!

American University
Berlin - Spring 2017

Hallo! I’m Nina. I am a second-semester junior at American University in Washington D.C, where I’m majoring in International Relations and minoring in German. While California’s home for me, I also grew up in Frankfurt for 7 seven years of my life—making it all the more exciting to return to Germany this spring semester! You can find me reading, doodling & crafting, taking photos, expanding my food horizons, meeting new people, and seeking out all-things-adventurous… I especially appreciate finding cozy hole-in-the-wall locations in whatever city I'm in. I’m stoked for all the experiences and stories Berlin has in store. Stay tuned.

Occidental College
Dublin - Spring 2017

Greetings, welcome to my blog! My name is Sam, and I grew up in South Pasadena as well as books. I am majoring in history and minoring in Russian language at Occidental College, but I always dreamed of studying Irish history and literature. This semester I am going to attend the Trinity College Direct Transfer program.

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Buenos Aires - Spring 2017

Come one, come all on this adventure of a lifetime! I'm Elizabeth, known to many as Liz and Avocado by some. Originally from Northern California, I am currently studying Communication Studies and American Culture at the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor. I've decided to take my education beyond the bounds of the United States and head to Buenos Aires, Argentina!! Follow me along this journey as I navigate a new country and try to remember Spanish!

Haverford College
Paris - Spring 2017

Hello! My name is Katie and I’m studying Psychology and Neuroscience at Haverford College. Along with traveling, a few of my favorite things are running, my cat, and everything food. Although I am a little nervous about swapping out Peanut Butter for Nutella, I am so excited to be spending this semester in Paris.

Texas Christian University
Sydney - Spring 2017

Well hello there. Welcome to “From Noah to Man” – I’m Noah. This blog is about my incredible journey to Sydney, Australia. Not only is this blog being sent [from] me, [Noah], [to] y’all [man]kind; but also this blog highlights my development of character as I seek to grow [from] who I am now [Noah], [to] who I want to be when I return to TCU, a [man] with an identity.

Southern Methodist University
Milan - Spring 2017

A museum-loving, cappuccino-drinking, Game of Thrones-obsessed sorority girl from Texas, I study art history, anthropology, and Italian at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. If I ever go missing, check the nearest museum for the Mediterranean antiquities gallery.

Villanova University
Milan - Spring 2017

My name is Kathleen, but everyone knows me as Kat. I’m a Junior at Villanova University, however I’ve spent almost the same time abroad as I have at Villanova! I started my study abroad adventures in Prague in the summer of 2015 and haven’t stopped since. I’ve lived in four countries, and am grateful to have settled in Milan for the academic year. I have a serious case of the travel bug and absolutely love sharing my adventures through photos. I hope you enjoy viewing my photos as much as I enjoy taking them!

London - Spring 2017

Hey, my names Bridget Bowis! I'm currently a junior at Indiana University studying public relations and advertisement. I was born and raised in Washington D.C. where the passion for traveling has been set in me from a young age. I've been luck enough to visit China, Canada, Italy, Australia and more but am excited to now explore London and the rest of Europe! I love outdoor adventures, art, and tucked away coffee shops.

University of Pittsburgh
Vienna - Spring 2017

Sydney is currently a junior at the University of Pittsburgh majoring in Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s studies and minoring in German studies. After beginning her German studies in high school, it’s a dream come true to get to explore German and Austrian culture through IES. She is eager to embark on the adventure of lifetime, meeting new people and traveling to new places. Auf Wiedersehen Amerika, hallo Wien!

Hofstra University
Barcelona - Spring 2017

Hi guys! I’m Beatriz, or Bia. I’m a Paulista from Brazil currently based in New York studying journalism at Hofstra University. I consider myself to have a pilgrim’s spirit – I can’t really stay in one place for too long. My next adventure will be held in Barcelona, Spain! I promise to keep you updated on my amazing discoveries through Europe ;D

George Washington University, The
Freiburg - Spring 2017

My name is Sarah and I am studying environmental studies and journalism. Although born and raised in upstate New York, I now go to college in Washington, DC. My perfect day involves eating lots of good food and getting lost on a hike.

Wofford College
Freiburg - Spring 2017

Hello there! My name is Sarah, a student of International Affairs and German from South Carolina venturing to Freiburg, Germany to explore the land of pretzels, soccer, and chocolate and eat my way through the food of many other European countries. With my trusty camera by my side, I am excited to share my adventures with you all.

University of Pittsburgh
Berlin - Spring 2017

Ilana is a junior Architectural Studies and Urban Studies double major at the University of Pittsburgh. She is originally from Boston, Massachusetts and loves to travel. This will be her second study abroad program during college. Ilana is really excited to live in Berlin after spending one day (and falling in love) with the city while traveling this past summer.

Barcelona - Spring 2017

Hello and welcome to my correspondent profile! My name is Parker Dean and I am a junior at Indiana University, Bloomington. While I love the Midwest, I am excited to be escaping the bitter subzero winter and starting a new adventure in Barcelona this semester. However, before I leave, I have a lot of work cut out for me. Current tasks on the abroad to-do list include picking out a new phone plan and figuring out how to pack my life into two checked bags. For me, bringing camera equipment will be essential in sharing my semester abroad experience through my eyes. For starters, I am hoping to share with you some of Spain's amazing architecture and I can assure you that there will be plenty of photogenic tapas and cured Spanish meats captured through my lens. I am looking forward to this new and exciting journey so be sure to follow my blog to be updated on all my European adventures!

College of William & Mary, The
Shanghai - Spring 2017

Nihao! My name is Nolan, and I'm a Junior at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. I'm majoring in Business with a minor in Chinese Language. Last year I was able to study in Beijing for a few months, so I'm really excited to go back to China this semester and take more awesome pictures!

Loyola University of Chicago
Auckland - Spring 2017

Hey all, I'm Frankie. Currently, I'm a Junior at Loyola University Chicago, studying Advertising & Public relations with a minor in Anthropology. I've never been to New Zealand before, but I'm pretty stoked to be on the other side of the world. Stay tuned to see photo evidence of my travels! 

University of Iowa
London - Spring 2017

Hello everyone! My name is Kruti Doctor, I'm currently 21 and a senior studying Finance at the University of Iowa. I try to live my life by experiencing as much as I can and documenting it with my Canon I've had since I was 16. I love adventuring and seeing new places and things and try to seize every opportunity in doing so. I've had a passion for photography for about 7 years now and love to take pictures of people and scenery. I hope to take some amazing pictures not only in London but throughout Europe as well! 

Siena - Spring 2017

My name is Scott Durrwachter, and I am a junior at Penn State studying Business Management. I am studying abroad in Siena, Italy on the Business and Economics of the Food and Wine Industry (does it get any better than that?). My goals in Italy are to keep studying the coffee industry (especially espresso) and to befriend an Italian grandmother who loves to cook.

University of Texas - Austin
Freiburg - Spring 2017

Call me K-E-I-L-A although most people mispronounce my name. I am currently a Government and History major at the University of Texas at Austin. Hook Em! I’ve been bitten by the travel bug and am not looking for a cure. As a former small town girl from Brownsville, Texas (I’ll forgive you if you’ve never heard of it before) I am looking to capture the world through words.

Grinnell College
Santiago - Spring 2017

My name is Misha and I am a third year international student at Grinnell College in Iowa. I am an enthusiastic traveler, foodie, and outdoors lover. I take my camera wherever I go and I’ll do my best to give you a taste of what studying in Santiago is like. This will be my third time in Latin America and I already cannot wait for all the adventures ahead. Hope you will enjoy the journey just as I will!

Grinnell College
Nantes - Spring 2017

Bonjour! My name is Keanan Gleason, I am from Albuquerque, New Mexico, but currently live in Iowa where I am a third year student at Grinnell College. I am double-majoring in Economics and French, and this spring I will be studying abroad in Nantes, France! I hope to get to know my temporary home by going on lots of runs, eating at various restaurants, and exploring with friends.

Brandeis University
Milan - Spring 2017, Milan - Fall 2016

I've always been one to make spontaneous decisions. Although it can get me into trouble (rarely), I usually find myself in the midst of the most wonderful adventures. And now, I will soon begin my next adventure of living and studying in Milan, Italy for an entire year. I am a student at Brandeis University, pursuing majors in economics and international global studies and a minor in business. I invite you to join me on my travels as I share my experiences through my love of photography and writing. Arrivederci!

Catholic University of America
Cape Town - Spring 2017

Hi! My name is Alissa; I am from NYC and am studying politics and psychology at Catholic University in Washington DC. I am unbelievably excited to be studying abroad in South Africa, and truly want this blog to reflect on the emotional, cultural, and intellectual experiences that Cape Town will lead me towards. Hope my blog will do this justice!

Occidental College
Madrid - Spring 2017

I’m a Spanish major in my third year at Occidental College. I want to pursue a career in journalism after graduating so right now I’m trying to get as much writing experience as I can. In addition to writing, I like skateboarding and pita chips.

George Washington University, The
Rome - Spring 2017

I’m a Jersey girl raised on lasagna and The Godfather. I’ve always liked learning about Old Italy and I’m excited to experience it this spring. I study Political Science and History at George Washington University, and I’m still on the hunt for the best cannoli in D.C. Talk to me about reading, running, and The West Wing!

Tokyo - Spring 2017

Hi, I'm Julia! I'm studying Geography and Anthropology and Penn State and minoring in Japanese. I'll be exploring Tokyo from March to July 2017.

Gettysburg College
Madrid - Spring 2017

Hi! I’m Elizabeth, from Mashpee, Massachusetts. I designed my own major at Gettysburg College called Writing and Performing Media which focuses on both written and broadcast journalism. I am also a Spanish minor, which is why I chose to study abroad in Madrid. I am in my third year, and, while on campus, I’m involved with cross country and track and field teams, the radio station, the newspaper and the communications and marketing office. I’m excited to give everyone a glimpse into my four months abroad.

Occidental College
Granada - Spring 2017

Hey all! My name is Alana and I'm a Junior studying Sociology and Studio Arts at Occidental College. I play on the women's soccer team and DJ for my school's radio station, KOXY. I love exchanging music, taking and editing photos, staying current on streetwear trends, and eating authentic new foods! I'm excited to share my perspective on the world and even more excited to learn about life in Granada!

Occidental College
Salamanca - Spring 2017

My name is Adrianna Housman and I am a Video Correspondent for IES Abroad Salamanca. I am from New York City and go to school in Los Angeles at Occidental College. I have been doing photography for the past six years and film for about two. For me, photography and film is how I freeze time. It's a chance for me to capture a moment, choosing to keep it for myself forever or share it with the world. The chance to experience life in a different country is a first for me. I want to not only capture this life but also my and my peers' journey of absorbing and understanding this new world we've found ourselves in.    

Johns Hopkins University
Vienna - Spring 2017

Hey y'all, my name is Kellie! I was born & raised in Texas, but I'm currently living in Baltimore, Maryland, pursuing a double major in International Studies and Public Health Studies at Johns Hopkins University. Traveling the world and taking photos have been passions of mine for quite some time, so I'm ecstatic to be able to share them with you. Everything from day-to-day life in Vienna to spontaneous, international side trips with friends, I plan to document the next five months in the best way I know how!

Wofford College
Rome - Spring 2017

Hi, my name is Wythe and I'm from Augusta, Ga. I'm a junior at Wofford College and I am thrilled to be spending a semester in Rome, Italy! I'm an Art History major with a business and studio art minor. But my real passion is photography, so I hope you enjoy some of my favorite things I found around Europe!

University of Maine-Orono
Galápagos Islands - Spring 2017

Hello!! My name is Madison, I’m Massachusetts made and currently a junior at the University of Maine majoring in Marine Science and minoring in Spanish. I love the ocean and can sometimes be a science nerd so I am really looking forward to spending my time in the Galapagos Islands, where Darwin happened to discover evolution. I enjoy drawing, taking photos with my GoPRo, and snorkeling/diving. Follow me to stay updated on my underwater adventures!

Trinity University
London - Spring 2017

Hey ya'll! I'm Maria and I'm from Dallas,Texas. I am a junior at Trinity University and I'm majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Management. I am often found with a mocha in hand editing photos or watching hockey (Go Stars!). I choose to study abroad because I'm an adventurer at heart. I'm constantly craving to see new places and people. I love how my love for travel and photography go hand in hand. As I traveled to new places, I realized that taking photos helps create special memories of those places. So I hope to capture many unique photos as possible while studying abroad! I hope you guys enjoy them!

Skidmore College
Nagoya - Spring 2017

Hi there! My name is Kove Janeski and I am an Oregon native studying Political Science at Skidmore College. I'm excited to be studying abroad in Nagoya and would love to share my experiences here with you.

Brown University
Rabat - Spring 2017

Hi there, I’m Emma, and I’m from Hinsdale, IL. I’m a senior at Brown University studying computer science and Middle Eastern studies. No, you are not the first person to tell me I should work for the CIA. I like stories, and I like data. I like combining them even more. Follow my blog for an in-depth look at Moroccan culture!

Harvard University
Vienna - Spring 2017

April is a junior at Harvard University studying Neurobiology and Astrophysics. When she is not in the lab or looking at the stars, she likes to force her friends to listen to the Hamilton soundtrack, get away to the beautiful beaches of Southern California, and plan spontaneous trips. April is studying in Vienna, Austria this spring to drink lots of coffee, learn some German, and finally learn how to Waltz.

Indiana University-Purdue University-For
Beijing - Spring 2017

My name is Sierra Justis, I am 20 years old and attend IUPUI, Indian University-Purdue University Indianapolis. I am originally from Eagle River Alaska where my parents still live. Beijing will be the third international city I have lived in, and China will be the seventeenth country I have visited. I've been taking pictures for about seven years now and am excited to have the opportunity to view Chinas amazing natural beauty and culture through the lens of my camera.

Claremont McKenna College
Freiburg - Spring 2017

I’m Fiona Käch, an environmental science major at Claremont McKenna College. I was born in the US, but raised in Mexico City.  While in Freiburg, I will most likely spend my free time outdoors and wandering around the city. I look forward to immersing myself in the local culture, improving my German skills and exploring the Black Forest. 

University of Virginia
Vienna - Spring 2017

Hello! I am currently in my second year at the University of Virginia, studying Economics and Music. I’ve decided to take a semester to study music in what is quite possibly the best place in the world to do it – Vienna, Austria. I have been playing the French horn for ten years, but I can’t wait for the new experiences Vienna will bring me, and to document and share all my adventures!

University of Wisconsin - Madison
Barcelona - Spring 2017

My name is Joey Kraker. I am junior at the University of Wisconsin! I love hanging out with my friends, capturing everything with my camera and just chilling out sometimes. I'm excited to travel to Barcelona and make new friends and content, and explore what the beautiful city has to offer!

Gustavus Adolphus College
Buenos Aires - Spring 2017

Amanda Landaverde is a 20 year-old Spanish and Psychology student at Gustavus Adolphus College who aims for a career in neuroscience studying generational trauma. In her free time, Amanda likes to creatively illuminate and counteract social injustice through art, writing, and performance with her social justice theatre troupe on campus.

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Madrid - Spring 2017

There’s nothing like late night, deep talks, and solving the world’s problems. In Madrid, I’m looking to learn as much as I can, get to know as many people as I can, and get outside my comfort zone as much as I can. Come join the adventure.

Emerson College
London - Spring 2017

Annie Lindenberg spends the majority of her year in Boston, MA where she is studying Writing, Literature and Publishing at Emerson College. Along with her creative writing pursuits, she also writes film and television reviews as a staff writer for Emertainment Monthly. When not writing or exploring, you can find her eating copious amounts of guacamole and starting books she has almost no time to finish.

University of Wisconsin Sch of Business
London - Spring 2017

My name is Brian Lucksinger, and I am a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I have been traveling since before I could walk. I have used traveling as a way not only to explore the world, but to understand myself along the way. I enjoy immersive experiences that give me a diverse perspective on culture and inclusion. I'm super excited to be studying at City, University of London this spring semester, and I plan on using my blog as a way to document my experiences! 

Madrid - Spring 2017

My name is Samantha Mayhew, and I’m in my third year at Penn State studying Advertising, Spanish and Psychology. I love all things blue, have a penchant for unusual vocabulary, and get questionably competitive when playing soccer. I also get excited way too easily. I’ll never apologize for the latter, so follow my contemplations, explorations and trials and tribulations across Madrid. I promise to attempt holding back on the exclamation points.

Occidental College
Granada - Spring 2017

My name is Marilena McCarty and I am from Redwood City, California.  I am a junior at Occidental College, where I am currently majoring in econ and minoring in Spanish and math.  In my free time I enjoy running, traveling, and documenting my adventures through photos. 

Elmhurst College
Amsterdam - Spring 2017

I am a 20 year old Psychology and Intercultural Studies major escaping the suburbs of Chicago in search of an adventure. I can be found reading or writing most of the time, and love to talk to people. I've been daydreaming of traveling the world since I was a child, and am so excited that the time for that is finally here! Thank you for stopping by, I hope my stories are as helpful to you as these moments were for me.

Illinois Wesleyan University
Dublin - Spring 2017

I am a junior English major at Illinois Wesleyan University studying in Dublin, Ireland. I love the rain, which is a good thing, since it never stops here. You can find me sitting in a café reading Sylvia Plath in my down time, as any good English major would. Poetry, the sea, and finding the best ice cream in any given location are just a few of my passions.

George Washington University, The
Barcelona - Spring 2017

Wanderlust enthusiast, seeker of all things sweet, and lover of exploration.

Trinity University
Beijing - Spring 2017

Hey everyone! I’m a junior and I currently attend Trinity University, a small school in San Antonio, Texas. I consider myself a sociologist in training, and I’m interested in learning and experiencing new cultures! This blog depicts my experiences in China, specifically Beijing, China’s capital city, a long way from home! Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment!

Skidmore College
Auckland - Spring 2017

Daphne Moskofides is an aggressive typer. Studying English and art history, she wanders Skidmore College often getting distracted by the wonderful fall foliage or impressively reading and walking simultaneously. Don’t worry though, Daphne loves the outdoors, ultimate Frisbee, and writing, so her dexterity and nerdy mind has got her covered. Will Auckland be the next location Daphne finds herself magically lost in? Stay tuned to find out.

Texas Christian University
Nice - Spring 2017

My name is Rosemary Newsome, and I am studying abroad in Nice, France! I study finance and political science at TCU. For me, there is always something new out there to learn, make, do or play, and studying abroad in Nice offers a whole new arena in which I can do that. If you want to learn about the triumphs & trials of a bright-eyed, goofy, restless, and French cuisine-loving girl, follow me as I immerse myself in the culture of a Riviera lifestyle!

University of California - Irvine
Tokyo - Spring 2017

Hi everyone! I’m Tina and I’m from California, majoring in computer science at the University of California, Irvine. I’ve never travelled to a different country before so I hope to see where the journey takes me and hope you guys can experience it through my writings! I love learning about new cultures, trying out new foods, and traveling. I’m, more or less, ready to get and feel lost!

Rice University
Amsterdam - Spring 2017

Hey y'all! My name Meagan Nkansah and I'm from Houston, Texas. I am in my junior year at Rice University studying Kinesiology: Health Sciences with interests in public health, social justice, sexual health education. I have a big, Ghanaian family and love reading as well as all things pertaining to food. I hope you find my pictures as amazing as Amsterdam is.

Santiago - Spring 2017

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Matt Osche and my two greatest passions are my writing and my travels! I’m just your average 20-year old college student trying to “carpe diem” while balancing my studies and my passions. Having grown up in Penn Trafford, PA, a small suburb of Pittsburgh, I’ve come a long way from my humble beginnings as my semester in Santiago, Chile, is my second adventure after my junior year of high school spent in a small town outside of Oslo, Norway as a foreign exchange student. Take a look at my blog and read about my adventures here in South America!

Emerson College
Amsterdam - Spring 2017

Having been raised by artists, I was taught from a very young age to always be attentive to the visual world around me. By looking through a lens, photography is one of the ways that I have channeled this. I am currently a Visual and Media Arts major at Emerson College with minors in both Art History and Publishing. While at Emerson, my work as a photographer has grown but I cannot wait to explore Europe with my camera to see all that it has to offer!

American University
London - Spring 2017

Hi, I’m Angela! I’m a junior at American University, where I’m majoring in International Studies and minoring in Public Health. I enjoy drinking hot chocolate, reading good books, and singing along to *every* song on the Hamilton soundtrack. I grew up in the Rust Belt, live in DC, and can’t wait to study healthcare and experience life in London. I’m not throwing away my shot!

Georgetown University
Milan - Spring 2017

Ciao! My name is Mike and I am a current junior majoring in Global Business and minoring in Italian at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. In my free time, I love playing volleyball, writing for my school newspaper, and learning foreign languages. Read about my attempt (and likely failure) to pass as a true Italian in Milan this Spring even after ten years of studying Italian!

University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Berlin - Spring 2017

Andre Ray is an award winning filmmaker and a major of Screen Arts and Cultures at the University of Michigan. As the co-creator of a Michigan based production company Paris Films, Andre has written, directed, and produced documentaries, short films, TV shows, and more. In the past year Andre launched a personal digital brand, producing viral content with a goal to entertain, educate, and enlighten audiences to address political apathy.

Temple University
Rome - Spring 2017

I am a junior tourism and hospitality management major at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. I have a passion for exploring and dreaming, which lead me to study abroad! You can probably find me with my nose in a book or cup of coffee, daydreaming about my next adventure or wishing I was in the woods. Or truthfully, wondering how the New York Rangers are doing back home. Studying abroad in Rome has been a dream of mine for years and I cannot wait to share the adventure!

Ithaca College
Christchurch - Spring 2017

Hi I'm Lauren! I'm a native New Yorker and a Junior at Ithaca College. I am studying Cinema and Photography with a concentration in still photography. I can't wait to explore Christchurch and try different foods, activities, and making photographs!

University of St. Thomas (MN)
Quito - Spring 2017

¡Hola! My name is Tayler Sartin and I’m from Minneapolis, Minnesota. This spring 2017, I am studying abroad in Quito, Ecuador with IES Abroad and directly enrolling at the Universidad San Fransisco de Quito. Back at my home school, University of St. Thomas, I am double majoring in Spanish and Environmental Science-Biology with aspirations to protect the environment throughout the world, especially in Spanish-speaking countries. I feel most connected to nature and love surrounding myself with it. I always find myself taking pictures or videos to capture the scene and allow others to experience the same moment and beauty I did. I believe that there is beauty in everything, we just have to stop, open our eyes, and allow it to come in.

I hope that you like my blog and always find the beauty within.

Barcelona - Spring 2017

From a girl who was too scared to travel anywhere to a 20-year-old who is moving from country to country every weekend, my name is Hailey Schoneman and I go to Indiana University. Speaking very little Spanish, this semester may end up going many different ways, but at least I’ll leave knowing the best places to eat.

Paris - Spring 2017

Hi! My name is Katie, I am currently a junior at Penn State University majoring in Marketing and minoring in International Business. I love running, photography, cats and dogs, and exploring new places. This semester, I could not be more excited to study abroad in Paris. And I cannot wait to share all my experiences with you.

Paris - Spring 2017

My name is Jonathan Skewes, and I am an advertising major at Pennsylvania State University. I have studied French for six years, and it is one of my true passions. I also enjoy playing soccer and discovering different cultures and countries.

University of Pittsburgh
Dublin - Spring 2017

I’m currently a junior at the University of Pittsburgh studying Information Science. I also plan to graduate with a Legal Studies minor and a Latin American studies certificate which is evidence that my curiosity is always being pulled in chaotically amazing directions. I would like to consider myself a cooking, hiking, and gardening aficionado. I believe in empathy, vegetarianism, and girl power.

University of Tulsa
Dublin - Spring 2017

From the corn fields of Nebraska, to the beaches of Florida, to the jungles of Panama, this girl loves to travel. In our fast-pace, highly technical world, it is important to step away from the screen and learn from traveling, experiencing, and conversing with diverse people and cultures. Only then can we have a positive lasting impact on the communities around us, off and online. Follow my newest journey through the streets of Dublin as I further dive into the world of Entrepreneurship and Technology. 

Lehigh University
Shanghai - Spring 2017

Hi all! My name is Lucy Swett, and I am a sophomore at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. I am majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Chinese. I was adopted from Hubei China, when I was one year old, raised in the United States, and now I am excited to go back for the first time! I hope you join me in my adventure!

Purdue University
London - Spring 2017

I’m Eira (pronounced like Ear-ah) and I’m a junior at Purdue University with a major in Computer Graphics. I was born in Michigan, but raised in California. Some interesting things about me: I prefer Nikon cameras, I love chocolate way too much, and I drink probably three cups of tea a day. I will be studying Psychology at University College London, and I am very excited for you to see my experience there!

University of Texas - Austin
Barcelona - Spring 2017

Hello world! My name is Tiffany Tsai and I am a computer science major at the University of Texas at Austin. My hobbies include eating, cooking, being artsy-fartsy, photography, and videography. I'm super excited for the adventures to come and to share them with you!

Occidental College
Tokyo - Spring 2017

Timothy is a third-year East Asian Studies/Diplomacy and World Affairs double major from Occidental College in Los Angeles. Prior to studying abroad, Timothy’s studies have centered on historical and contemporary East Asian and Asian American experiences. He further focuses on social movements and minority rights, and is Vice President of Asian Pacific Americans for Liberation, a cultural/political student organization at his home college. He will be spending his time in Tokyo learning about Japan’s unique history and culture, visiting cat cafes, working hard to improve his Japanese language skills, petting cats, eating as much curry rice as possible, and purchasing cute cat-related items.

Brandeis University
Berlin - Spring 2017

“Who knows? Have patience. Go where you must go, and hope!” – Gandalf

Just a college student exploring a big city for the first time with the purpose besides from the basic touristy things to get to know its quirks and beautiful inhabitants. Where this will lead I do not know but I cannot wait to find out.

Loyola University of Chicago
Barcelona - Spring 2017

My name is Katie Wall and I am a junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Communications. I love being able to capture what I see and what I experience through my camera and I look forward to doing so abroad and sharing it with others.

Christchurch - Spring 2017

Hey there! My name is Jami Weinstein, I am from the north suburbs of Chicago and I am a junior majoring in speech language pathology at Indiana University! I am thrilled to be sharing my study abroad experience from across the world, behind my camera, in Christchurch, New Zealand. When I snap a photograph, I feel as if I have jumped into a whole new perspective of life, and to me, words can’t explain a single moment, but a photo captures a story. Follow along on my journey as I make the moments count. Adventure awaits!

Austin College
Nagoya - Spring 2017

My name is Naomi Wolfe and I am a Japanese major and Sociology minor studying in Japan for the 2016-2017 academic year in the hopes of understanding Japanese culture, people, and society. I studied in the Tokyo Language & Culture Program for the fall semester and cannot wait to see what else I can learn in the Nagoya Direct Enrollment Program in the spring semester!

Seton Hall University
Freiburg - Spring 2017

Hey I am Claire, and I am from Des Moines, Iowa. I am studying International Relations, Russian, and German. I am a Midwestern girl who loves to travel, and I can’t wait to see what adventures are ahead this semester.