Login to our website will be disabled for planned maintenance briefly this Wednesday morning US Central Time.

Oct 2 8:38am

The Reality of Traveling While Abroad

Post by Mia Anzalone

Studying abroad in Europe is such a great opportunity to take advantage of the proximity to so many different countries and cultures. But, the fun and excitement can often be coupled with stressful experiences that will test your patience and force you to problem solve.

Oct 1 3:10pm

The Longest Line in the World

Post by Emma Hughes

After the Queen passed in early September, she was brought to Westminster Hall for a lying-in-wait period. During this time, I joined hundreds of thousands of people in the queue to pay our respects. In the hours we spent waiting, I took many, many photos.

Oct 1 2:35pm

A Student's Guide to Public Transportation in Rabat!

Post by Kiki Giles

Join me as I explain my experiences with public transportation in Rabat, from taxis to the tram system!

Sep 29 10:10am

IES Abroad Freiburg takes Berlin

Here is a small vlog of our recent trip as a program to Berlin, Germany to understand Berlin's role in German politics, as well as Germany's role in the EU. Our trip consisted of a number of historical tours, political monuments, and a lot of walking and exploring the city!

Sep 29 4:19am

Entree Three - Nice!

Translated into English, the words Côte d’Azur mean “

Sep 27 3:07pm

Getting Ready to Say Goodbye to London

Post by Brady Judd

Though it is hard to believe, I have now been in London for three weeks and will soon depart for Oxford to start my term at St. Catherine’s College.