A Thank You Note to London

5 Dec 2015

Dear London, 

There are so many things that I could say to you in this letter...but for now I would just like to say thank you. 

Thank you for being such an amazing city.

Thank you for having so many amazing sights to see, museums to visit, and activities to take part in. 

Thank you for being a city of tea drinkers (I'm not much of a coffee person)

and for being a city where people have scones with their tea. 

Thank you for the endless winter wonderland carnivals...even though they started at the beginning of November...

Thank you for having endless streets of twinkling lights and beautiful, colorful street art.

Thank you for the fish n' chips. 

and the English breakfast

and Banoffee Pie. 

Thank you for the tube (even though sometimes it may get a bit crammed during rush hour) and allowing me to travel around London in a matter of minutes.

Thank you for Harry Potter. 

Thank you for the diverse food, entertainment, people (wherever you go you can hear someone speaking in a different language and it's incredible)

Thank you for Flake, Twirl, Hob Nobs, Digestives, and Cadbury. (Although I kind of blame you for fueling my chocolate addiction)

Thank you for the beautiful parks that I am able to walk through and admire their beauty (even when it's raining)

Thank you for pub quiz (even though the only time we ever placed was when there were only three teams participating)

Thank you for being such a walkable city...and for helping tone my legs in the process.

and for having maps all around the city so that people like me don't constantly get lost.

Thank you for allowing me to get lost sometimes though. 

Thank you for Harrods. In particular the baked goods and shoe departments. 

Thank you for always having something new for me to experience. Be it a play, a market, a museum or even just a street. 

Thank you for the craziness that always ensues on the night bus.

Thank you for always surprising me.  

Thank you for being you. 

Love, 

Natalie