Behold, the Great Ocean Road

AUSTRALIAN SLANG OF THE WEEK: "MCDONALD'S" (US) = "MACCAS" (AUS)

During my time in Melbourne I was also able to see the wonders and beauty of the famous Great Ocean Road. There are scenic views, and then there are scenic views of the Great Ocean Road. I have never been so awe struck with what I was seeing with my own eyes.    The Great Ocean Road starts in the town of Anglesea and extends to the town of Allansford, Victoria. The road which is approximately 244 kilometers or 151 miles for us Americans, encompasses a variety of other towns along the way such as Lorne, Apollo Bay, and Port Campbell. My friends and I were able to stop at various locations along the trip to view some of the most gorgeous lookouts in Australia. Some of the most famous attractions or places to visit include Bells Beach, The Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge, The Twelve Apostles, and London Bridge. Check out my photos below to see what I was fortunate enough to experience! Cheers!