13 Students' Perspectives on the Study Abroad Courses Now Offered Online

Post by IES Abroad

We asked our Ambassadors (alums of IES Abroad programs who love to share their experiences with prospective students) what they enjoyed most about the courses they took abroad to help inform you about your course options for IES Abroad's Virtual World DiscoverIES program.

Returning to the Other Side of the Pond

Post by Lexi Floom

There are not many words that can capture how much I cherished my time abroad and specifically my time in London.

Surprise, It's Carnivale!

Post by Lexi Floom

Carnivale: arguably the biggest party in Europe and definitely the biggest surprise I experienced during my entire time abroad. Carnivale is a celebration that happens before Lent and is a weekend, or sometimes week-long, party that happens in multiple countries around the world.

How to Dress to Impress when Abroad

Post by Lexi Floom

It's time to throw those sweatshirts and leggings to the side and start thinking about bumping up your style when you prepare to study abroad.

Flew to Paris for the Day

Post by Lexi Floom

It has always been on my bucketlist to fly to Paris for the day in a spur of the moment decision. There is something about the idea that seemed so glamorous and exciting when I saw it in movies growing up, but I always knew that wasn't feasible since all trips require planning.

Pizza, Pasta, and... Unlimited Sushi?

Post by Lexi Floom

Hello from Italy! Or ciao as the Italians say. This weekend my friends and I set out on a new adventure to travel to Milan and Como, two of the popular tourist destinations in Northern Italy.