Shopping in Sydney

The mall at Darling Harbor

Shopping in Sydney is incredible, albeit very expensive for the most part. In the CBD, there are lots of stores along the streets, and some malls as well. There is a huge mall (very American-esque) at Darling Harbor. There is also the QVB (Queen Victoria Building), which is a five-story mall, and while in the underground level I discovered it connects to a shopping area a few streets over. Talk about surprising and great! Within 5 blocks there is also the Pitt St. mall, a Westfield mall as well as large department stores.

Comfy cool chair/bench to take a shopping break

Underground of the Westfield mall

Outside of the CBD, there is Paddy’s Market (very crowded, inexpensive, very good for souvenirs!), and there is also a huge (as in makes an American mall seem normal) mall in Bondi Junction.

WIld discount jewelry store I came across in Bondi

Bondi Junction mall

There are some Australian stores I have never heard or seen of before, and some are affordable and so cute! Thank goodness. So far I’ve gotten some clothes, jewelry (half off!) and gifts for friends and family back home.

Some gifts for others and myself

Smurf berry flavor?