Memories of the Class of Fall ‘17

by Izzie

So obviously I’m not the only one in this program so I decided to post something a little different. I gathered the opinions of my classmates and thought I would share this with you all.

It's Not a Goodbye, It's an Hasta Luego

by Izzie

Well here I am, sitting in Caledonia Coffee House, sipping on a smoothie, my final exam behind me. ¡Cómo vuela el tiempo! IES Abroad is hosting La Gala de Despedida tonight and then we are all heading to the plaza to celebrate La Nocheviaje Universitaria.

Finals and Final Goodbyes

by Isabella Courtenay-Morris

Finals season is hectic, mentally draining and usually blurs together into a haze of sleepless days and nights spent in the library. I’m sure all university students can agree that right now isn’t an ideal time of the semester. BUT, imagine all that while simultaneously trying to soak up the last precious moments of your study abroad experience.

Student Voices - Interning Abroad as a First-Generation Student

Hear from Barcelona Fall 2017 IES Internship alum Christian Canizal as he talks about his internship abroad, as well as how he was able to plan for and finance study abroad.

On my way out

by Naomi Farahan

Naomi reflects on her time in Rome. The main take-away: if you're thinking about studying abroad, just do it!

"Well, I'm flyin' 'cross the land, in a travelin' band"

by Caroline Hickey

One of the best things about being in global city in Europe is the ability to travel! This term I was lucky enough to do two trips to 4 different cities: Porto-Portugal, Barcelona-Spain, Dublin-Ireland, and Edinburgh-Scotland. Each were so much fun in their own way!