Off To Australia

18 Jul 2013

It’s today. It’s finally here. Suitcases are packed, electronics are charged, good-byes have been said.Who would have thought I would be literally hours away from being in Australia. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared or nervous, but the things that scare you the most are usually most worth a try. So many adventures await me and I can’t wait to take part in every single one of them. While this trip is a dream come true, I am going to miss UD more than anyone can imagine. It’s going to be so weird not seeing the same faces I’ve seen pretty much everyday for the last two years. I’m going to miss everyone terribly, but I know this is exactly what I want and need right now. A fresh start, a blank page, and an experience that is sure to be the time of my life. As I take off today I will leave the past behind me and all that will be left are clear skies ahead and a journey that awaits. Here is to the next four months and the next adventure.