Oct 15 3:07am

Ha-Chew! Being Sick in France

Post by Daisy Humphries

There’s a known fact at my college that everyone gets sick the third week of classes.

Oct 15 3:06am

Wait! September’s Over Already?

Post by Daisy Humphries

Bestie, we gotta talk. *clap* I will be completely honest. Ever since arriving in France, it’s been a whirlwind. It definitely takes time to adjust, and I’m not completely sure you ever can get fully adjusted. Things change, crazy things happen, and the days pass.

Oct 14 1:40pm

Falling In Love With Amsterdam

Deciding whether to spend a whole semester in a new country, continent or city can be nerve-wracking, but when it comes to Amsterdam, I can say without hesitation that the reasons to go definitely outnumber the reasons not to go. I fell in love with Amsterdam and coming here has been the best decision of my life, and I think more students should live this experience.

Oct 14 9:52am

One Month and Culture Shocks

My post talks about some of my personal experiences with culture shock so far in London. I wanted to remind people that it is normal to experience new things and to not panic because eventually, it will become natural.

Oct 13 3:43pm

Bites in Britain

I won’t lie, before moving to London, I did not know what to expect as far as food goes. Many people told me that the food in England was not great, and was pretty bland. I had dabbled in some fish and chips, but as far as traditional British food, that was pretty much it.

Oct 13 8:57am

Managing ~stress~ while studying abroad

Post by Melanie Garza

Hola a todos! It’s been over a month now in Madrid so now that everyone is getting settled into the lifestyle it seems like the honeymoon period is ending for some, and more and more people are finding themselves overwhelmed with work, homesickness, or feeling down in general.