Biweek 2: Ferien!

10 Feb 2017

After finishing our three week intensive German course, everyone couldn't wait to take advantage of Vienna's central location to do some traveling! We got a full week off, so a couple friends and I flew to Abisko, Sweden (verrrrry far north) to see the Northern Lights. Not only did we see the lights, but we did some dogsledding and snowmobiling!

Julia, Josie and I stopped for a photo op next to a beautiful lake and fjord during our day trip to Narvik, Norway. Although it was bitterly cold, we couldn't resist to capture these majestic landscapes of Lapland.

Aurora Borealis! Watching the lights dance across the sky from this mountain was such an unforgettable experience. 

Northern Sweden's most beloved creature - the reindeer. We visited this reindeer farm while taking a drive through the mountains and fjords. 

The breathtaking landscape of Northern Sweden.

Giving the lights a farewell before returning to Vienna.