Tips & Tricks

Packing, my nemesis, we face each other once more.

No matter how many times I heard people say don’t over pack, I over packed. It is impossible not to do so. You fit your whole life in to a small room and are expected to pack it all up in to one suitcase. Thankfully, I was a little smart this time.

I didn’t know what to expect when I was on my way to Sydney so I decided that I was going to pack sheets, blankets, and a pillow. I also brought along a plate, bowl, cup, knife, spoon, and fork. Now I can just throw these things out! This is a money saver as well. You don’t have to buy those things once you get to Sydney and when you’re leaving you have lots of room to pack other stuff! Let’s be real, nobody wants to throw out clothes! & let’s be even more real, we will all go on a shopping spree acquiring lots of new things. Oh and don’t forget those souvenirs. Packing the boomerang I bought my mom cost me a pair of converses. Packing is such sweet sorrow.