Oh We’re Half Way There

18 Apr 2013

Suddenly I’m feeling like Bon Jovi jamming out to Livin’ On a Prayer because we’re half way there! My mind still can’t fathom the idea of being in Australia and I’m already half way done! How is this even possible? The time gods are not in my favor. It’s all just rolling by too fast.

Don’t get me wrong, I miss the states and being home. The idea of my mom’s cooking and taking my dad’s car out for a drive sounds glorious but I like being here too. I’m caught between two crazy emotions. 

The pace that everything is going at needs to slow down, or maybe I need to slow down. I’ve accomplished so much in the first half of my trip that I didn’t really save much to do for the second half. Hopefully having time to relax slows down the time a bit. I just want to enjoy every single moment that I will have in Sydney.

And just when I was getting used to seeing this everyday …