Eastern Coastal Walk

28 May 2013

Unfortunately, Sydney has been cursed with bad weather for a few days, but today was marvelous. There was a fresh breeze in the air and the sun was shining. It was so nice that it made me quote from the movie Cheryl Fraiser from Miss Congeniality, “It’s not too hot, and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.” It was the perfect day to do the Eastern Coastal walk.

After taking two buses to Bondi Beach, it was time to start walking. The scenery was remarkable. It just cannot be put into words.

As the sun started to set, the weather started to get cooler. That didn’t seem to stop the surfers from enjoying the huge waves in the water. It wasn’t going to stop me from enjoying my walk either. I put on my long sleeve t-shirt and kept walking.Joggers kept passing by me, but I was keeping my slow pace. My goal wasn’t to exercise, it was to take in the beauty that was all around me.

It was around 5:30 PM and pretty dark by the time I got back to Coogee. I can’t believe it took me four months to do this walk! I wish I would have done it sooner but as they say, better late than never.

G’day Mates!