Post-Amsterdam Post: Happy Holidays!

Jul 18 2:59am

Why Study Abroad In the Summer

by Shea

If you are like me, you may have a lot of questions about studying abroad in the summer. Is it too short? Is it enough time to travel? Do you get full credits for the courses you take? Are there less places and courses to choose from? Do you get the full experience of being abroad?

Jul 18 12:50am

Ebb and Flow

by Erin

I feel like pinching myself when I say it, but I miss home a lot. It’s so hard to admit it to myself. How could I possibly want this wonderful trip to end? It seems ungrateful, and whiny.

Jul 18 12:08am

Shanghai Summer Internship Classes

In addition to our internships, we all have Chinese class once a week, as well as our internship seminar course. Our internship seminar course is a two-and-a-half hour class, which meets Thursday nights after we arrive home from our respective internships.

Jul 17 5:09pm

Champions du monde!!!

by Natalie

Nothing, absolutely nothing prepared me for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that would be the winning of the World Cup by France while I was abroad.

Jul 17 4:07pm

Congrats, Joey

by Jake

This is one of those things that you just can’t make up. I didn’t think Europe would change my opinion of the United States – and I’m still not entirely convinced it has. So, let’s just call this the story of the time I thought for a second it did.

Jul 17 3:24pm

20 Ways to Develop Language Skills Outside of the Classroom

We get it. You might not always have the time to take classes for formal language instruction. Here are 20 ways to keep up your foreign language skills (or establish some basics) before you study abroad.