This past weekend my friend Jenn and I decided to see a little more of Australia and off to Melbourne we went! Things I love about Melbourne:
- Home to some of the best graffiti ever! (And that’s saying something, I’m from New York)
- Great Ocean Road. Great Ocean Road. Did I say Great Ocean Road??
- ICE BAR! It’s a bar made out of ice! To keep the seats, tables, shot glasses, and cups from melting, the temperature in the Ice Bar is -8 degrees Celsius or 17.6 degrees Farenheit. (Don’t worry, entrance fee includes a giant parka, gloves and UGGS to wear while inside)
- Skydeck! Tallest public vantage point in the southern hemisphere at approximately 300 meters or 975 feet.
- Random awesome architecture!