A Whirlwind of A First Week

by Caroline

Hi everyone! As I mentioned in my last blog, I am the world’s best procrastinator. So, when I looked at the calendar and it was almost March, the stress hit.

Finding a Sense of Normalcy

by Jeanne

I’ve reached the point in the Semester Study Abroad Graph where I begin to reach a plateau.

Busy Weekends in Europe: Part 1

by Joseph

The past few weeks I’ve experienced the frustrating conflict between exploring many different places that I’d like to write about but being unable to write about them because I’m too busy exploring them.

How a new place can feel like home

by Sarah

I have now been in Berlin for two weeks. My orientations have ended, and I am in the middle of my German intensive courses. The reality of living in Berlin is starting to set in.

The Responsibility of Studying Abroad

by Mary Kaitlin

As human beings, there are a number of responsibilities to which we must attend. As family members, we have a responsibility to our parents and siblings. As students, we have a responsibility to our education and those who make it possible. As friends, we have a responsibility to those we care about and those who care about us. As study abroad students and tourists, we have a responsibility to the place we are temporarily calling home.

Three Ways to Adjust to Spanish Social Life

by Madeira

In Madrid, I’m finding myself alone a lot more than I’m used to.