Oct 17 10:18am

Loneliness and Me, Myself, & I

Post by Clare Hogan

Bonjour people, I’m back. And if it isn’t obvious by the number of blogs I’ve posted, I’ve been quite busy.

Oct 17 9:05am

Coping with loneliness in London

When you go to study abroad, everyone tells you how amazing of an experience it will be. The many friends you’ll make, the places you’ll see, the perspectives you’ll gain. While this is all true, I think it's also important to talk about the not-so-good things about studying abroad.

Oct 16 10:24am

Finding my Independence in Madrid and the Yellow Submarine

Post by Audrey Glas

I’m finding my confidence in places I didn’t know I would find them in Madrid.

Today I went on a solo adventure around the city to explore and get in a nice long walk.

Oct 15 3:07am

Ha-Chew! Being Sick in France

Post by Daisy Humphries

Living in a new place with new people comes with the territory of virgin immune systems. What happens when our immune systems that haven't encountered a lot of germs in over 2 years due to a pandemic meet this new environment? Here, I talk about being sick with a cold in France while we are still facing this pandemic.

Oct 15 3:06am

Wait! September’s Over Already?

Post by Daisy Humphries

Time flies so incredibly fast when you are busy discovering a new country and adjusting to life there. Here's a review of September, and how my experience has been so far.

Oct 14 1:40pm

Falling In Love With Amsterdam

Deciding whether to spend a whole semester in a new country, continent or city can be nerve-wracking, but when it comes to Amsterdam, I can say without hesitation that the reasons to go definitely outnumber the reasons not to go. I fell in love with Amsterdam and coming here has been the best decision of my life, and I think more students should live this experience.