At IES Abroad, we believe that study abroad can change the world.
Everything we do is about the IES Abroad student. We're a trusted study abroad organization committed to providing the best cultural and academic experience possible.
If you're interested in international education jobs at a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization then you've come to the right place.
The IES Abroad Work Culture
"What's the best thing about working at IES Abroad?" No matter who you ask, the answer will always be the same: the people and the purpose.
From our headquarters in Chicago to our 30 Centers around the globe, it’s the interculturally competent coworkers and students that make our international education jobs so enjoyable.
- We’re a profoundly passionate team of study abroad professionals who believe in putting our students first as we provide the best study abroad and internship experience possible.
- We’re a diverse community of global leaders that knows that our differences in skills and backgrounds are just as important as our shared passions and mission. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We treat people with respect; fully utilizing employee's abilities and promoting work-force diversity.
- We’re also a company that believes in doing the right thing, working hard, and enjoying ourselves along the way.
Join us in educating students to become global leaders. We can’t wait to see what you bring to the table.
Where We Work
We’re headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and we love it here!
Chicago is a city known for its rich history as well as its innovation and growth. Mix that with incredible food, endless entertainment (comedy, music, theater…you name it!), and big-city living with a small-town feel, and you’ll start to see why we’re proud to call Chicago home.
Our IES Abroad office is located in the center of the Loop (Chicago’s central business district) near major train and bus stops, and just a short walk away from some of the city’s most famous sites: Millennium Park, the Art Institute, the Chicago Theater, and more.
Our commitment to quality shines through everything we do, including providing our staff with the best possible benefits. We partner with leading providers such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Unum, TIAA, Fidelity and more.
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Investment Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, dependent day care, parking, and transit)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site cafe
- On-site gym with discounted membership available
Other optional benefits include:
- Supplemental voluntary Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Critical illness insurance
Equal Opportunity Employment
IES Abroad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We strive to treat people with respect; fully utilizing employee's abilities and promoting workforce diversity.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation or genetic information or veteran status and/or any other status protected by applicable laws.