12 credits. 12 weeks. $12,000.
Our 12 for 12 for 12 study abroad programs are part of our ongoing commitment and effort to making study abroad affordable and accessible to as many students as possible. These new programs all provide the same level of academic excellence and superior student support you expect from IES Abroad.
- 1-week Orientation + Survival Language Training (non-credit)
- 11 weeks of Area Studies Courses (English-taught)
- 4 Area Studies classes in English
- Optional language course (not required)
- An overnight field trip + course-related excursions
- International health insurance
- Predeparture preparation
- On-site support
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tourism & Cultural Heritage Management
Business & Economics of Italian Food & Wine
Multi-Location: Granada, Spain & Rabat, Morocco