You’ve picked your IES Abroad program, and now you’re ready to book your flight so you can embark on an adventure of a lifetime!
We understand, booking your flight can be stressful, and you’re trying to save money for study abroad. That’s why our friends at STA Travel are offering IES Abroad students a $25 discount per ticket.
Once you’re admitted into an IES Abroad program you will have access to the discount – and more – so you can book your flight, and be on your way! So here’s how it works:
- Submit your application to an IES Abroad study abroad or internship program: Check out our program finder to find the best IES Abroad program for you.
- Book your plane ticket through STA Travel: Once you’ve confirmed your spot on an IES Abroad program, you're eligible for the discount! Visit STA Travel's page for IES Abroad students to learn more about the booking process. (Discount valid on Student/Youth and BlueTicket airfares with a value of $250 or higher).
- Book now, pay later program: Lock in the price of your airfare for $49, and pay the rest up to seven days before your flight's departure.
- Price beat guarantee: STA is committed to providing IES Abroad students with the best price on airline tickets.
- Access to STA’s 24/7 Global Travel Help Network: IES Abroad participants may contact STA Travel at any time for assistance with their booking on the dedicated phone number (800.777.7817) or email address [email protected].
Yes, it’s that easy. So what are you waiting for? Check out the best places to study abroad and apply now!
Using STA to book your travel is purely voluntary and not required by IES Abroad, nor do we guarantee their services. STA is not an affiliate of IES Abroad, and IES Abroad also receives no compensation from STA by sharing this opportunity with you or if you book flights through them.