Dr. Kristi Wormhoudt, Chair of the IES Abroad General Conference, and Dr. Mary M. Dwyer, IES Abroad President, invite members of our consortium and special guests to the 2012 IES Abroad Annual Conference.
Join us for engaging presentations and interactive sessions, including:
• Finding the Right Fit: Goal-oriented Advising for Students
• Predeparture Advising: Is Anyone Listening?
• Integrating the Efforts of On-campus Study Abroad and Career Services Offices
• Helping Students Leverage Their Study Abroad Experience Post-Graduation
• Unique Faculty-led Models for Study Abroad
MORE SESSION TOPICS
Registration is now open! Multiple attendees from your school are welcome, feel free to share this link with others at your school. Come network with colleagues and IES Abroad staff in the historic Union League Club in downtown Chicago.
Room blocks have been reserved at both the Union League Club of Chicago (conference venue) and the nearby Club Quarters, Central Loop for this year's conference. Please plan on reserving your hotel accommodations early to guarantee the special conference rates. Room blocks have sold out in past years.
• The Union League Club of Chicago is the conference venue. Once you've registered for the conference, you wil have access to an online reservation request form for hotel accommodations at the ULCC. After you submit the necessary information, a Union League Club representative will contact you to confirm your reservation and collect payment information. This rate will expire on September 11, 2012.
• The Club Quarters, Central Loop is one block from the conference hotel. To make reservations at the CQ, call the Club Quarters central reservations department in NYC at (203)-905-2100. Reference the IES Abroad (Institute for the International Education of Students) group code IES109 when making reservations. This rate will expire on September 7, 2012.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
If you have any questions, please email us at annualconference@IESabroad.org.