Last Week Before Berlin

Defne Egbo

I am officially one week away from flying to Berlin for the IES Berlin - Metropolitan & Urban Studies program, so what better time to show you how I've been getting ready for my upcoming German adventure! 

Between packing and trying my best to learn (some) German before I go, preparing for Berlin has been exciting, challenging, and nerve-wracking but incredibly worth it. Among the whirlwind of official preparations, I've also been making it a priority to take care of myself ahead of such a big change. I've been journaling and reading, crocheting, and spending time with friends and family before heading to Berlin for the next four months. I hope seeing my preparation process is helpful and relatable in some way—filming this vlog inspired me to start packing earlier, so thank you! Please let me know what you'd be interested in seeing related to my experience in Berlin, I want my posts to be a fun and informative resource as you consider embarking on your own study abroad journey. See you in Berlin!