End-of-semester reflection

Post by Nicole Stein

I posed some questions before studying abroad, and in this post I do my best to reflect on my time in Spain and answer.

Two Days Left Until I Board the Plane to Barcelona

Post by Audrey Bailey

When my Spring semester classes ended, I felt like I had all the time in the world to prepare for my summer abroad. The past couple of weeks have flown by, and now my flight to Barcelona is in only two days.

Countdown to Paris

Post by Sam Kornylak

Back in April, I had a realization: I was less than two months away from studying abroad in France. The time that I’ll spend in Paris would be the same as the time from then to when I leave. Half of me hoped it would feel like a long time.

The Best Study Spots in Nice

Post by Taylor Quinn

While studying abroad provides so many opportunities to travel and experience new cultures, there is still studying to do. Especially around midterms and finals, you'll find me holed up with my notes and a coffee.

Overcoming Predeparture FOMO

Post by Annika Rader

While there are many fears associated with studying abroad, the fear of missing out can hit the hardest. Overcoming FOMO, while challenging, can lead to a whole new mentality and new memories that will make you smile while gone.

Saying Goodbye

Post by Maya Reiser

After 15 weeks in Dublin and 3 more weeks traveling around, I am officially saying goodbye to Europe as I return home. The whole semester feels a bit surreal and like a fever dream, really.