Summer Camp Friends

Post by Isabel Pineo

A good friend makes all the difference, but finding one isn’t always easy. Luckily, there’s a proven way to form deep connections in a short amount of time and I’m writing to report that it really works. Want to know what it is? Read more here.

Travelling While Abroad

Post by Isabel Pineo

This is a post all about travelling while abroad – what it entails and the ways we can make our dreams of adventure a reality. Here I’ve laid out advice from three students: one who decided travel wasn’t for them, one who visits a new destination every weekend, and myself, occupying a place somewhere in between.

A Broke Girl's Guide to Paris

My time abroad is quickly running out, and so is my cash.

Ginza - Art Aquarium

Post by Ana Schepps

On October 6th, I went to the art aquarium museum in Ginza and experienced one of the most beautiful days of my life to date. Words cannot describe how magical the museum was, though I'll do my best.

Yokohama

Post by Ana Schepps

On October 2nd, I went to Yokohama for a class trip and got to experience a different environment compared to the hustle and bustle of Tokyo.

What your mode of transportation says about you, plus Hogwarts

Post by Roxane Bolon

There are so many ways to get around here - usually if one doesn’t work out, you can try another. I’ve found that my go-to’s are the bus or if I’m feeling fancy, a cab.