What I Miss Most About Abroad: 3) The Nature

What I Miss Most About Abroad: 3) the nature. Being from California, I felt most at home by the beach, so naturally while I was abroad, I seized any opportunity to be by the water. It was nice getting outside rather than being cooped up in a classroom all day. In fact, IES Abroad's Barcelona Center was only 30 minutes walking distance from the beach. Some of my favorite days of the semester are featured in this video. One memory being going to Costa Brava up north in Spain with one of my best friends from college, Audrey, and some friends I made this semester. The water was the clearest that I have ever seen! Another is visiting the cliffs of Moher. It was still very early on in the program, and this was my first weekend trip. Not only did we see the most breathtaking sights, but I think this trip really solidified the love I already had for them. :') And lastly, spring break in Italy!! I feel like most of my content is from there, but this was one of the most legendary trips of my entire life. The Amalfi Coast was on my bucket list, and seeing it in person it was even more incredible than I could have ever imagined. Other footage included: the Bunkers, Montserrat, and Tibidabo in Barcelona, Spain; Howth, Ireland; and Nerrano, Italy.

I hope you enjoy! :)