School of Record Transcript

You are here

Ask your study abroad advisor about the credit transfer process at your school. If your school does not accept IES Abroad credit, you have the option to obtain credit through the IES Abroad School of Record, the University of Rochester, which will issue a transcript for your IES Abroad course work. If you choose this option, you will complete an online form after you have been admitted to the program. If you need a transcript from the University of Rochester, make sure you know to whom the transcript should be sent.

There is a $375 School of Record transcript processing fee which will appear on your invoice. Applying for an IES Abroad School of Record transcript though the University of Rochester is a contract between you (the student) and the University of Rochester. IES Abroad cannot be responsible for ensuring credit transfer and/or any decisions made by the University of Rochester with regard to the School of Record transaction.