One complete set of the following is required.
*Please note: All application materials should be submitted in your MyIESabroad to IES Abroad Chicago. Do not send application materials to Trinity College Dublin. Any questions regarding this program should be directed to IES Abroad Chicago.
- Official Transcript(s) for each college/university you have attended since high school. If you have multiple transcripts, IES Abroad will average the GPAs for all colleges/universities you have attended and use that cumulative GPA when reviewing your application.
- Trinity College Dublin International Student Application - Students should list at least two departments for which you wish to apply. Students should also list specific courses of interest, keeping in mind that course availability is subject to multiple factors, including the term in which you are applying. Please note: IES Abroad does not offer the Trinity Semester in Northern Ireland.
- Letter of reference from a faculty member - should be applicable to multiple departments.
- Academic statement - should address why you have chosen to study at Trinity, what you hope to gain academically, what you can contribute to Trinity, and your interest in each faculty to which you are applying
- Passport photo
- Students attending higher education institutions outside of the U.S. may need to submit English language proficiency exam results. Contact your IES Abroad Representative for more information.
Please note that you are not required to pay the €48 (Euro) fee for the Trinity application.
*Due to increased competitiveness for admission to Trinity College Dublin, students are strongly encouraged to send in their applications as early as possible to increase their chances of consideration for admission.*