*Please note: All application materials should submitted to IES Abroad Chicago in your MyIESabroad account. Do not send application materials to Dublin City University. Any questions regarding this program should be directed to IES Abroad Chicago.
- Official Transcript(s) for each college/university you have attended since high school. If you have multiple transcripts, IES Abroad will average the GPAs for all colleges/universities you have attended and use that cumulative GPA when reviewing your application.
- DCU Study Abroad Application
- Letter of reference from a faculty member
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Digital headshot photo
- Students attending higher education institutions outside of the U.S. may need to submit English language proficiency exam results. Contact your IES Abroad Representative for more information.
Please note that you are not required to pay the €40 (Euro) fee for the DCU application.