- Contact details for two academic references from faculty in applicant's major/minor department.
- Academic statement of purpose
- Attach a personal statement describing your academic interests and reasons for applying to UCL
- This should be 2 paragraphs long
- Please remember to write your name at the top of the page in case your statement is separated from the rest of your application
If English is not your native language and you have not studied at an English speaking college or university for at least one year, UCL requires you to submit scores from a recognized English language testing agency*. Each UCL department/faculty has established a required level of English language competency: Standard, Good or Advanced.
*You may review UCL English Language test score requirements at this link: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/study-abroad-ucl/summer-school...
Please note: Final admissions decision are made by University College London, not IES Abroad. Average admission decision wait time is about 1-2 weeks.